২৮২টি পদে প্রবাসী কল্যাণ ব্যাংকে বিশাল Chakrirkhobor প্রকাশ ২০২২

The bank was established by the (Chakrirkhobor) Government of Bangladesh in 2010 to provide financial services to expatriate Bangladeshis. The bank started its journey with a capital of Tk. 1 billion and 95% of the money came from the Expatriate Workers' Welfare Fund and the remaining 5% came from the Government of Bangladesh.

chakrirkhobor,bdjobs,bdjobstoday

For the overall welfare of migrants, the government established the Pravasi Kalyan Bank through the Pravasi Kalyan Bank Act-2010. Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina inaugurated the bank on 20 April 2011 during the 4th Conference of the Colombo Process in Dhaka.

The Pravasi Kalyan Bank has so far provided migrant loans to 28,522 foreign workers since its inception. The bank sanctions immigration loans in 3 days and has also helped in employment by providing rehabilitation loans to a significant number of foreign returnees. In most of the cases, the bank officials are present in person at the applicant's house and complete all the formalities of the loan payment. The Pravasi Kalyan Bank is operating through 64 branches in different districts within the country. The bank plans to open branches in all the districts of the country in the next 01 year. About 64 branches, including the main branch of The Pravasi Kalyan Bank, collect registration fees, smart card fees and wage earners' welfare fees from 2,000 foreign workers almost every day. Pravasi Kalyan Bank has started online banking activities since January 2014.

প্রবাসী কল্যাণ ব্যাংক Chakrirkhobor 2022

পদ সংখ্যাঃ ২৮২ টি।
অনলাইনে আবেদন করুন-

কোম্পানির নাম : Probashi Kallyan Bank

ওয়েবসাইট : http://www.pkb.gov.bd
সূত্র: অনলাইন
সার্কুলারের তারিখ: 02/06/2022
আবেদনের শেষ তারিখ: 06/07/2022
মোট পোস্ট : 282টি।

পদ সমূহ-

১/ গাড়ী চালক (ড্রাইভার)
শিক্ষাগত যোগ্যতা - ৮ম শ্রেনি।
পদ সংখ্যা-৭টি।
২/ নিরাপত্তা প্রহরি
শিক্ষাগত যোগ্যতা - S.s.c পাশ।
পদ সংখ্যা-১৭৬টি।
৩/ অফিস সহায়ক
শিক্ষাগত যোগ্যতা - S.s.c পাশ।
পদ সংখ্যা-৯৯টি।

chakrirkhobor,bdjobs,bdjobstoday


প্রতিদিনের Chakrirrkhobor আপডডেট পেতে সাথেই থাকুন...ধন্যবাদ

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url